Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6- 10

 Dear SHSM Class:

I am sorry I will be away this week for a family emergency due to the death of my father in law.  There are lessons and assignments left for you to complete this week.  Please ensure any assignments left for the class and or the gym are completed and handed in.  These assignments will be counted.

If you have any questions or concerns you may post to the blog or send me a tweet as @sherwoodPE.

Friday's stress assignment must be handed in on the D2L site.  Recall the username is the same as you would use to log on and the password is blended. Again, if you need to contact me with questions please do so.  

I will be back on Monday where our class will be part of a GFO "Get Fit Outside" project.  Mr. Teufel will be giving you details this week. Monday will also be a double PE period..I am sure that will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment